Monday, May 17, 2010

SOOO there has been a couple of things I've been telling my husband I will blog about but I just keep forgetting so I will try to remember them all now...Well I fell down the stairs for the first time in my life the other night and hopefully I will never ever do it again i have been in sooo much pain and have an amazing bruise to prove it!... Also we were driving home from church yesterday and say that police men were closing down the road and we stopped to ask why they were closing it down and he said that it was cause the big bike race with Lance Armstrong (Amgen tour of California). He said it was coming right through there on Folsom Blvd that is like a block away from our house. Sooo we ran home and got our lawn chairs and went and sat with all the other crazy people waiting to see them come through. After waiting about a half hour we saw all the racers speed past us it lasted about thirty seconds... The really cool thing was Lance Armstrong was out in front of everyone with a couple other people and there was a little kid watching the race also about ten feet down from us and lance threw him his water bottle it was awesome!!! Well i think thats it for now! Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment